Saturday, October 30, 2010

Days 25 & 26 - October 26 & 27 - Greenville, SC to Wake Forest, NC - 270 miles...and then at Wake Forest

The trip up from Greenvile, SC to Wake Forest, NC was OK. Lots of clouds, and it looked like it could rain at any moment all the way. Finally, I arrived after mostly-Interstate travel.

My hostess was Beth's cousin Jane Trescott, and her two boys, Ethan and Jared. Jared was really interested in my BMW, and so I put it up on the center stand, and let him and his neighborhood friends try it out. Sadly, I did not get any photos of this, but Jane did, so perhaps I'll be able to integrate some into the blog later.

I spent much of the these two days visiting with Jane, her friends on Hidden Jewel Lane, and Beth's Uncle Dan and Aunt Rita. I did give Jared a ride around the neighborhood, which he seemed to like a lot.

Next stop...Bethesda, MD and more family.

1 comment: